2018年7月13日 星期五

I have blogger blogs and a Youtube Channel that uses Google Adsense.

As you said in your description, your AdSense account is made with YouTube, right? So, in that case, take it from an expert (me), forget about showing your ads with blogger.

Now, let me take you through this, step by step. A hosted account is when you make it through one of its products like YouTube or Blogger. Now the thing is that you cannot show ads on your blog through an adsense account made through youtube unless your account becomes, well, unhosted. By that, I mean that if you link a non host site ike from wordpress, zoho, etc with your account. If you do, then you can show the ads. Many people call this a bug and also a major issue. I can give you the entire explination of this issue because I rote a post about it on my blog. This will solve all of your issues and lead you in the right direction. Get an Adsense account made through Youtube to work with Blogger. This will tell you exactly how to get your issue out of the way. Make sure to share this post with your friends if you are satisfied.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。